Defense Against Mold Growth in your Waukesha or Oconomowac Home
Defense Against Mold Growth
Having prompt mitigation is vital to avoid mold growth, which can be visible in as little as 24 to 48 hours under certain conditions. That's why SERVPRO is Here to Help when mold does occur.
Here are some tips and best practices to reduce mold growth in your home:
- Keep the humidity between 30 and 60 percent
- Provide proper drainage away from buildings, especially the foundation
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks and defects
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris
- Inspect the roof, windows, and other areas where water might enter the building and perform necessary maintenance
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately
- Contact SERVPRO of Southern Washington County after a water damage or if you discover mold.
- Call your insurance agent if you plan on filing a claim
If you suspect mold in your home or commercial property, call SERVPRO of Pewaukee and Sussex at 262.696.6336